Thursday, January 7, 2010

Samsung Digital Camera Memory Card Samsung L730 Digital Camera, Memory Card Problem?!?

Samsung L730 digital camera, memory card problem?!? - samsung digital camera memory card

I have just the Samsung L730 digital camera, and uses the first digital camera never / heard! I have a memory card for 1.00gb (it's SanDisk SD memory card) and I think that placed him in the right, because just might be so, but the problem is that evry time you send a picture, and if not Storino I Press Play this game comes with no picture! I need help please !!!!!!! Quick 1grand Formula One Grand Prix tomorrow and I need my ?!!!! Camera please help.

2 comments:

Elvis said...

You must format the memory card
The manual explains how

runescap... said...

computafixa is in words: "whether the small pin on the memory card to lock" that the device causes all data on the card, the problem prevents access "set

Post a Comment