Saturday, January 30, 2010

How Many Calories In Lunch Meat How Can I Add Protein To My Meal Without Consuming Meat Or Adding Too Many Calories?

How can I add protein to my meal without consuming meat or adding too many calories? - how many calories in lunch meat

On an average day, for lunch, I eat:
1 Cereals size bowl of salad
an orange or apple
Serving size 1 cup corn ofSteamed vegetables (carrots, green beans and yellow, and sometimes cauliflower Broccolli again) or a size of cereal and pasta.
Celery and water.
Some days I'll eat 3 or 4 cookies and peanut butter, but only if I am hungry and I forgot to eat breakfast;)
It is unfortunate that my school does not offer many vegetarian dishes that are not pre-packaged. (I am not with polystyrene) was

5 comments:

wendy_da... said...

Many non-meat protein foods. Corn, soy, legumes, nuts

LaBella0... said...

You try to put some low-fat cheeses for salads and vegetables, tofu, or several.

Phoenix said...

Yes fish to try.

aaron said...

eat a raw egg every day

aaron said...

eat a raw egg every day

Post a Comment