Monday, January 11, 2010

Notebook Power Supply HP G60 Notebook Power Supply Not Functioning?

HP G60 Notebook Power Supply not Functioning? - notebook power supply

I have an HP G60 notebook before I bought it about 9 months. Recently, it happened that when I switched to use the computer, suddenly for no apparent reason, and that the electricity goes out. I tested the cord and it works, so I know it's a bit in the computer.
Until now, I will wait only 30 minutes and then begin to work, but this time I left the computer idle for a few hours, and when I returned the battery was dead, and that the food had stopped working. However, he had 48 hours to cool.

Anyone have any suggestions before I bring the studio?

2 comments:

Sue eillot said...

I had this problem and was told that the pen is pressed chrage www.snmobiledirect.co.uk a new charger costs of purchase and his team is worth it.


Hope this helps.

Mike Tyson said...

System32 folder to delete

Post a Comment