Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How Much Is Emu Cleaner Kit How Do I Get Rid Of Granuloma?

How do i get rid of granuloma? - how much is emu cleaner kit

So I have this little bump on my belly and I know that your call granuloma. By the movement of jewelry.
Well, I had to remove a granuloma in the navel of the last few years and had my piercing because it was much worse.

Then I had repierced soon after and all was well.
Well, a few days ago I called the swithes navel ring and put it on things like shirts, towels, etc.
It was not until the morning to start hurting and bleeding a little.

How do I get the granuloma disappears?

I go to the magic of the rainbow today) (my drill site and ask what they do. But if you have a different opinion very grateful:)

I:
Emu Oil (healing)
& H2Ocean (for cleaning)

Whatshould be used, and help all of these elements?



-Katie


Thank you:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment