Friday, December 11, 2009

What Kind Of Hair Does Myamee Use I Want Straight Hair, But W/volume At Roots, Kind Of Like Teased Hair. Does John Frieda Work?

I want straight hair, but w/volume at roots, kind of like teased hair. Does john frieda work? - what kind of hair does myamee use

My hair is normal type but flat, wth few layers. My hair is unmixed with a rectifier and then laugh. I am looking for another way to give my hair volume, but you keep right. John Frieda Awakening root is working for me?

6 comments:

AbigailC said...

Before fixing your hair dry on its head. Use a little color to the roots and then just the ends, if necessary. That's what I do.

Vanessa said...

Buy from the root booster Treseme.

After leaving the shower head on your roots and dry hair and brush with a hairbrush.
You're crazy volume.
If you straighten tujoruos below.
But you get the top half of the hair and spray the roots recover and is empty again.
Your hair will be enormous
Well, at least to me.

(:

Rochelle B said...

What I do is my will, all the iron, but my roots. Well, a little root lift spray some of their roots (I use something Sebastian .. It is in a white box) and then dried I take my straightener and I like to see the upper curve for Volumouse. Then simply use some hair spray on the chin.

Lauro said...

to the volume, add to dry your hair with your head upside down, going to stupid at first glance, but you can recover, but the roots keep the volume. # #

Lauro said...

to the volume, add to dry your hair with your head upside down, going to stupid at first glance, but you can recover, but the roots keep the volume. # #

Erin said...

Instead of straightening their hair blow dried, it always gives me more volume, and if you want to continue to recover, but can not stretch their roots

Post a Comment